To support this process development, M-Solv needs to recruit a micro-fabrication engineer. This is a multidisciplinary post, working on material deposition, laser processing & process design. The engineers will set up laser processing systems to pattern materials in specific ways, then use microscopy and other techniques to analyze the results and optimize the process. In addition, the engineer will be expected to work with coating specialists to develop conductive & non-conductive materials that are receptive to laser processing.
The engineers will then use the developed processes to produce sample products for customers using automated systems. Reports will be prepared and presented to customers. Products and industrial processes are developed both for our own parent company Chung Nam Innovations, based in Hong Kong, and for third parties.
These posts are suitable for high caliber with an interest in working as part of a team at the forefront of technology development. There will be a strong element of training. Candidates with commitment and flair have the opportunity of a key role in taking a concept through to an industrial product.
Key Roles & Job Responsibilities:
- Commissioning laser and inkjet equipment
- Laser and inkjet process development and optimization
- Troubleshooting and failure analysis on laser and inkjet process
- Technical support, maintenance and training for customers
- Analyze data and prepare reports
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree in physics/applied physics, materials science, engineering related subject
- Teamwork/dependable/ready to take responsibility for tasks
- Computer literacy
- Good written & spoken English & Chinese(Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Station in Shenzhen is required
- Immediately available is preferable
We offer an attractive remuneration with excellent opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW" to apply with detailed resume stating present and expected salary. Please quote the position you applied for in all correspondence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidential and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Career Level: Junior
Yr(s) of Exp.: 2
Job Function: Operation
Location: Bantian, Shenzhen, China
Employment Type: Permanent & Full Time
Benefits: 5-day work week, free shuttle bus, education allowance, performance bonus, dental & medical insurance